Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
The meeting point is located 30 minutes north of downtown Palm Springs. We'll meet at the parking lot of the Art Colony of Morongo Valley at the corner of Mojave Dr & Vale Dr in Morongo Valley. The Art Colony is next to Covington Park.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Hiking in lower parts of the preserve is easy & mainly flat, but we'll hike uphill about 300 ft. for better views of the area & mountains, so you'll need to be reasonably healthy & fit for going uphill & downhill. There's about 500 feet of elevation gain/loss on the hike. There are also sections of trail that are rough, uneven & have loose dirt. Make sure you wear sturdy shoes with good tread & dress for the weather forecast so you'll be comfortable.
- There can be quite a lot of bees here, so if you're allergic bring an EpiPen.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trail Ahead
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use