Explore our promoted experiences
- This beginner-friendly course makes learning rock-climbing basics accessible
- Enjoy a new way to discover Joshua Tree's extraordinary scenery
- This excursion is perfect for active and adventurous travelers
- The small group size guarantees hands-on, one-on-one instruction and support
Departure & Return
We will meet you in the JTNP Visitor's Center Parking Lot. Your guide will have a Mojave Guides magnet on the side of his/her vehicle as well as a Mojave Guides uniform.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mojave Guides
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons