Departure & Return
Joshua Tree National Park is about 800,000 acres which is almost as large as the state of Delaware. This means there are many possible meeting locations. Once your reservation is secured we'll work together to choose the best meeting point.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Can your experience be easily modified to cater to different fitness levels? Yes
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Wandering Mojave
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands