4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Hartley's Crocodile Adventures is one of Queensland’s most popular wildlife sanctuaries, located on the edge of the Wet Tropics rainforest. With this pre-booked general entry ticket, skip the lines and enjoy all-day access to the park, where you can explore at your own pace. Cruise the lagoon, visit the free-flight aviaries and crocodile farm, and walk the Gondwana Gateway. Along the way, spot Tamarin monkeys, cassowaries, koalas, wombats, and more.
- Animal sightings including Komodo Dragons and koalas
- See the crocs up close on a cruise around Hartley’s Lagoon
- Pre-booked ticket means no waiting in line
- Self-guided visit: spend as long as you like exploring
Saved to wishlist!
General Admission to Hartley's Crocodile Adventures
Interactive Activities - additional charge
Koala, Python & Crocodile Photos
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Hartleys Crocodile Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Hartley's Crocodile Adventures General Entry Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Hartley's Crocodile Adventures General Entry Ticket?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hartley's Crocodile Adventures General Entry Ticket?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeZoo Tickets & PassesAttractions & MuseumsKid FriendlySightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesQueenslandPalm CoveNature and Wildlife - QueenslandZoo Tickets & Passes - QueenslandAttractions & Museums - QueenslandCategory