Are you interested in?
88 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
233 Tours & Activities
56 Tours & Activities
7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Discover parts of Palawan that are only accessible by boat on an island-hopping tour from El Nido. Known as Tour C, this experience transports you between picture-perfect landmarks such as Secret and Hidden Beach, Helicopter Island, and Matinloc Shrine. Plus, you’ll have access to the Bacuit archipelago, home to what is considered one of the most beautiful beaches in the world.
- Access beaches only accessible by boat on an island-hopping tour
- The ideal introduction to the area for first-time visitors
- Travel between lagoons, islands, and coves with ease
- A buffet lunch featuring seafood is included
Saved to wishlist!
Free use of mask and snorkel
Eco tourism Development Fee (Php 200/person)
Departure & Return
Departure PointEl Nido, Palawan, Philippines
Traveler pickup is offered
FREE TRANSFER IS APPLICABLE ONLY IN TOWN CENTER (WALKABLE TO THE DISPATCHING AREA, IF CLIENT WILL NOT WALK, THEY NEED TO PAY FOR THE TRICYCLE FARE)
Corong 2x Area (with additional trike fare)
Lio Area (with additional VAN fare)
Please take note that you are booked on a shared “seat in coach” basis. Pick up times may vary depending on number of clients for the day, local weather and traffic condition. Passengers may have to wait for maximum of 40 minutes.
Return DetailsEl Nido, Palawan, Philippines
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY CTPH TOUR
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during EL Nido Tour C?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during EL Nido Tour C?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during EL Nido Tour C?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during EL Nido Tour C?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 20200P162
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingPalawanBus Tours - El NidoFull-day Tours - El NidoBus Tours - CoronFull-day Tours - CoronBus Tours - Puerto PrincesaFull-day Tours - Puerto PrincesaCategory