Are you interested in?
14 Tours & Activities
88 Tours & Activities
Nature and Wildlife
35 Tours & Activities
8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore the popular attractions and hidden gems of Coron Island on this guided tour from Palawan. With a guide in the lead, you'll feel safe climbing down the rocky slopes that lead to Kayangan Lake, nestled amidst karst rock formations. Visit several area beaches (including Atwayan and CYC beaches) to swim and snorkel, stopping midday for an included lunch.
- Traveling by boat allows passengers to get epic coastal views
- Lunch included at a beachside picnic spot
- Convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guide provides direction and narration on local history and nature
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick up and drop off transfers by air-conditioned van
Local Tour Guide
Picnic Lunch with fruits and drink during Island Hopping
Food and drinks (outside lunch)
Departure & Return
Departure PointPalawan Province, Palawan Province, Mimaropa
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Recommended to wear a swimsuit
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Baron Travel - Gray Line Philippines
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Coron Island Tour A?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Coron Island Tour A?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Coron Island Tour A?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Coron Island Tour A?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 5712P59
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursWater ToursExtremeFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPalawan4WD Tours - El NidoSporting Events - El NidoBus Tours - El NidoNature and Wildlife - El NidoEco Tours - El NidoWater Tours - El NidoExtreme - El NidoFull-day Tours - El Nido4WD Tours - CoronSporting Events - CoronBus Tours - CoronNature and Wildlife - CoronEco Tours - CoronWater Tours - CoronExtreme - CoronFull-day Tours - Coron4WD Tours - Puerto PrincesaSporting Events - Puerto PrincesaBus Tours - Puerto PrincesaNature and Wildlife - Puerto PrincesaEco Tours - Puerto PrincesaWater Tours - Puerto PrincesaExtreme - Puerto PrincesaFull-day Tours - Puerto PrincesaCategory