8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore the popular attractions and hidden gems of Coron Island on this guided tour from Palawan. With a guide in the lead, you'll feel safe climbing down the rocky slopes that lead to Kayangan Lake, nestled amidst karst rock formations. Visit several area beaches (including Atwayan and CYC beaches) to swim and snorkel, stopping midday for an included lunch.
- Traveling by boat allows passengers to get epic coastal views
- Lunch included at a beachside picnic spot
- Convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guide provides direction and narration on local history and nature
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick up and drop off transfers by air-conditioned van
Local Tour Guide
Picnic Lunch with fruits and drink during Island Hopping
Food and drinks (outside lunch)
Departure & Return
Departure PointPalawan Province, Palawan Province, Mimaropa
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Recommended to wear a swimsuit
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Baron Travel - Gray Line Philippines
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Coron Island Tour A?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Coron Island Tour A?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Coron Island Tour A?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Coron Island Tour A?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Coron Island Tour A
2 hours 20 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWater ToursEco ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPalawanBus Tours - Puerto PrincesaNature and Wildlife - Puerto PrincesaWater Tours - Puerto PrincesaEco Tours - Puerto PrincesaFull-day Tours - Puerto PrincesaBus Tours - VisayasNature and Wildlife - VisayasWater Tours - VisayasEco Tours - VisayasFull-day Tours - VisayasBus Tours - SabahNature and Wildlife - SabahWater Tours - SabahEco Tours - SabahFull-day Tours - SabahCategory