Don’t worry—here are some similar options
5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Accompaniment of the Agency Local Tour Leader
Entrance ticket to Villa Pisani and Villa Widmann
Stop at the river village of Dolo
Roundtrip transportation to the place of departure
Traditional Italian life with your local guide
Insurance and technical organization of a certified travel agency
Minivan tour along the Rivera del Brenta route
Guided visit of the villas (self visit)
Everyting not indicated
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Transfer by minivan from your Hotel in Padua included.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lovivo Tour Experience
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tour to the Venetian Villas and the Brenta Riviera from Padua?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tour to the Venetian Villas and the Brenta Riviera from Padua?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tour to the Venetian Villas and the Brenta Riviera from Padua?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tour to the Venetian Villas and the Brenta Riviera from Padua?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Tour to the Venetian Villas and the Brenta Riviera from Padua
5 to 6 hours
9 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingPaduaBus Tours - VenetoCity Tours - VenetoHalf-day Tours - VenetoBus Tours - VicenzaCity Tours - VicenzaHalf-day Tours - VicenzaBus Tours - VeniceCity Tours - VeniceHalf-day Tours - VeniceCategory