Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Look for manatees in a Florida wildlife refuge
- Hear insightful commentary from the guide
- Go paddleboarding in Blue Spring State Park
- Suitable for older children and adults
Departure & Return
IMPORTANT: Drive past the entrance to Blue Springs State park and follow the dirt road to the end . That's the launch site and meeting point. It's a county boat ramp called "French Landing".
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Minimum age is 13 years
- Must know how to swim
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately, dress water friendly
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paddleboard Orlando
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Paddling in Florida with Manatees.