8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Discover the city of Oaxaca and its cultural landmarks on this full-day tour. Discover the ancient ruins of Monte Alban, which date back to 500 BC, on a guided tour. Then, see mythical wooden figures in Arrazola as well as black pottery in Coyotepec learning about the local culture from your guide. Finally, visit the Cuilapam Exconvent, built in the 16th century, to learn how Catholicism was brought to Mexico.
- Choose from several start times to suit your schedule
- A delicious lunch and all entrance fees are included
- Hassle-free transfers from your Oaxaca hotel are included
- A private tour means a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Certified Tour guide
Bottle of water & Snacks
Travel Insurace on the vehicle
All Entrances Fee
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at your hotel in the lobby, 30 minutes before our depart.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Guide Oaxaca
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during All inclusive:Monte Alban,Arrazola, Cuilapam,ex convent,San Bartolo Coyotepec?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during All inclusive:Monte Alban,Arrazola, Cuilapam,ex convent,San Bartolo Coyotepec?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during All inclusive:Monte Alban,Arrazola, Cuilapam,ex convent,San Bartolo Coyotepec?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during All inclusive:Monte Alban,Arrazola, Cuilapam,ex convent,San Bartolo Coyotepec?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
All inclusive:Monte Alban,Arrazola, Cuilapam,ex convent,San Bartolo Coyotepec
4 hours 45 minutes
15 hours 35 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingOaxaca CityBus Tours - OaxacaArchaeology Tours - OaxacaHistorical Tours - OaxacaFull-day Tours - OaxacaCategory