8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
The ancient Zapotec city and UNESCO World Heritage Site of Monte Alban sits about 9 miles (6 kilometers) west of Oaxaca. With this tour, explore the hilltop archaeological site with a guide and enjoy views overlooking the Oaxaca Valley. That leaves enough time to visit the artisan towns of Arrazola, Cuilapam de Guerrero, and San Bartolo Coyotepec. Plus, round-trip transportation from your hotel in downtown Oaxaca is included.
- Visit outlying towns in Oaxaca that are difficult to find on your own
- Travel between attractions with ease in an air-conditioned minivan
- Views of the Oaxaca area from the hilltop Monte Alban archaeological site
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel in downtown Oaxaca included
Saved to wishlist!
Professional guide bilingual.
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks
Admission in Monte Alban
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We have pick up in almost all the hotels in the city, if you stay in an apartment (a b & b) we indicate the address, so that our operdador picks you up there. If your apartment or hotel is out of our coverage, we will indicate the address or the nearest place to go through you.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Enjoy Oaxaca
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Monte Alban Archaeological Site and Oaxaca Artisan Experience?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Monte Alban Archaeological Site and Oaxaca Artisan Experience?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Monte Alban Archaeological Site and Oaxaca Artisan Experience?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Monte Alban Archaeological Site and Oaxaca Artisan Experience?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Monte Alban Archaeological Site and Oaxaca Artisan Experience
3 hours 50 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingOaxaca CityBus Tours - OaxacaArchaeology Tours - OaxacaHistorical Tours - OaxacaFull-day Tours - OaxacaCategory