8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the highlights of Oaxaca’s Tlacolula Valley without getting lost on this day trip with special appeal for first-time visitors. Jump from the Zapotec weavers town of Teotitlan del Valle to the Mitla archaeological site, traveling between attractions with ease in an air-conditioned minivan. This leaves time to visit the Tule tree and the petrified waterfalls at Hierve el Agua. A mezcal tasting is also included.
- Visit outlying towns in Oaxaca that are difficult to find on your own
- See more of Oaxaca in less time—a great choice for first-time visitors
- Travel between attractions with ease in an air-conditioned minivan
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from your hotel in downtown Oaxaca included
Saved to wishlist!
Professional guide bilingual.
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks
Collection booth, if applicable.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We have pick up in almost all the hotels in the city, if you stay in an apartment (a b & b) we indicate the address, so that our operdador picks you up there. If your apartment or hotel is out of our coverage, we will indicate the address or the nearest place to go through you.
- Xoxocotlan Airport, Oaxaca Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Enjoy Oaxaca
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mitla, El Tule and Mezcal Tasting Day Trip from Oaxaca?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Mitla, El Tule and Mezcal Tasting Day Trip from Oaxaca?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mitla, El Tule and Mezcal Tasting Day Trip from Oaxaca?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mitla, El Tule and Mezcal Tasting Day Trip from Oaxaca?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 36200P5
Compare Similar Experiences
Mitla, El Tule and Mezcal Tasting Day Trip from Oaxaca
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursNature and WildlifeMarketsFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingOaxaca CityFood Tours - OaxacaBus Tours - OaxacaNature and Wildlife - OaxacaMarkets - OaxacaFull-day Tours - OaxacaCategory