8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Professional Driver + Certified Tour Guide
Radio Guides, in addition you will have earphone to listen your Guide all the time without proximity
Travel Insurance in the Vehicle
All entrances Fees
No tips included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick you up at the reception of your hotel or house. AT LEAST 10 MINUTES BEFORE THE SCHEDULE IN THE TOUR
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We provide you a personal Radio guide, this is a wireless tour guide system which allows visitors to stand away, without proximity (you always have a alive guide)
- We provide you personal protective equipment (masks, gloves) in the tour
- Your guide & driver wear protective equipment (masks, gloves)
- Participants are required to observe social distancing during the tour
- There are more frequent cleaning or sanitizing procedures in tour & in vehicles
- Guide Oaxaca is installing hand sanitisers at all vehicles and has introduced a rigorous cleaning schedule.
- Most travelers can participate
- If you need a wheelchair, baby chair or stroller, please let us know in advance. For FREE
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Guide Oaxaca
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mezcal Ancestral, Degustaciones y Artesanías ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Mezcal Ancestral, Degustaciones y Artesanías ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mezcal Ancestral, Degustaciones y Artesanías ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mezcal Ancestral, Degustaciones y Artesanías ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Mezcal Ancestral, Degustaciones y Artesanías
8 to 9 hours
5 hours 10 minutes
3 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportOaxaca CityBus Tours - OaxacaAudio Guides - OaxacaFull-day Tours - OaxacaCategory