8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Experience the rich flavors of Oaxaca on a private tour through the area. Start off your day walking through agave fields at a local distillery and learn how mezcal is made. Then, it’s time for a delicious 4-course meal prepared by an award-winning chef who combines the flavors of Mexico, Peru, France, Italy, and Japan. Conclude your day at a textile workshop where you can see master weavers create beautiful rugs.
- Enjoy several tastings of Mezcal at a local distillery
- Avoid the hassle of traveling on a crowded tourist bus
- Choose from several starting times to suit your schedule
- A private tour ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
All entrances fees
Extra alcoholic drinks, lunch time, tips (optional)
Departure & Return
Reforma Sur n, RUTA INDEPENDENCIA, Centro, 68000 Oaxaca de Juárez, Oax., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We provide you a wheelchair if you need it .
- We provide you sa baby stroller if you need it.
- Please let us know if you are alergic too any ingredient.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Guide Oaxaca
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Gastronomy Experience, Culture Mezcal,Tasting & Textiles. Private Tour.?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Gastronomy Experience, Culture Mezcal,Tasting & Textiles. Private Tour.?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Gastronomy Experience, Culture Mezcal,Tasting & Textiles. Private Tour.?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Gastronomy Experience, Culture Mezcal,Tasting & Textiles. Private Tour.?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Gastronomy Experience, Culture Mezcal,Tasting & Textiles. Private Tour.
8 to 9 hours
5 hours 10 minutes
6 hours 10 minutes
3 hours 15 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursAudio GuidesFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportOaxaca CityFood Tours - OaxacaBus Tours - OaxacaAudio Guides - OaxacaFull-day Tours - OaxacaCategory