12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Certified bilingual guide
breakfasts, food and drinks
payment of the temazcal, columpio and hike
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
will pick up at any hotels or rbnb in the city of Oaxaca.
if your staying in the Huatulco area we can also pick you up there.
we can only pick up at one place for each reservation.
- Xoxocotlan Airport, Oaxaca Mexico
- Huatulco Airport, Huatulco Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amazing Huatulco, Oaxaca
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Amazing experience in the mountain of San Jose del Pacifico?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Amazing experience in the mountain of San Jose del Pacifico?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Amazing experience in the mountain of San Jose del Pacifico?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingOaxaca CityBus Tours - OaxacaFull-day Tours - OaxacaCategory