Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
You will board the train to Paso Robles and disembark in Oakland on your 3rd day
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- For our snacks: please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Children of all ages are welcome on the tour though drinking alcohol is not permitted for those under the age of 21. This tour is not recommended for children under the age of 8 years old. Please bring a valid photo ID.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. Wear comfortable shoes and bring layers as the weather is subject to sudden changes. Often, the coastal weather can be cool with some fog and Paso Robles can be much warmer with lots of sunshine. It’s also a good idea to bring sunscreen.
- By California law, any children under the age of 8 years old, as well as any children shorter than 4’9” must be secured in a car seat or booster seat. Toast Tours DOES NOT provide a car seat or booster seat, and it is your responsibility to provide this yourself. Children under the age of 8 years old will not be allowed on the vehicle if you do not have a car seat or booster seat.
- Carry-on baggage on the train is limited to 2 personal items, 14x11x7″ / 25lbs per item, and 2 bags, 28x22x14″ / 50lbs per bag, per passenger. You may be charged a baggage fee or denied boarding if your items exceed these limitations.
- Please note that the rooms booked on your tour are subject to change and may not be identical to those pictured.
- All cancellations and changes for this tour will be subject to a 100% per person fee.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- OPERATED BY Toast Tours
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.