8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore the many facets of Balinese culture on this private tour that shows you a slice of life on the island. Visit a market, artisan workshops, a family home, temples, and the monkey forest of Ubud. Each stop helps develop a deeper understanding of the way people live, worship, and create in Bali.
- Learn how the art and culture of Bali make it such an enchanting place
- Watch local artists paint, carve, weave, and craft precious metals
- Visit a traditional Balinese compound style house
- See the monkey forest and water temple of Tanah Lot
Saved to wishlist!
English Speaking Driver
Hotel return transfer/pick up and drop off (Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Uluwatu, Canggu, Jimbaran, Sanur, Tanah Lot, Ubud, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua area)
Super comfort air conditioned
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bali Natural Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ubud Monkey Tanah Lot Day Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Ubud Monkey Tanah Lot Day Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ubud Monkey Tanah Lot Day Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ubud Monkey Tanah Lot Day Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Ubud Monkey Tanah Lot Day Tour
3 hours 40 minutes
3 hours 45 minutes
16 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKutaSeminyakUbudNusa DuaJimbaranBus Tours - BaliHistorical Tours - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliBus Tours - JimbaranHistorical Tours - JimbaranFull-day Tours - JimbaranBus Tours - KutaHistorical Tours - KutaFull-day Tours - KutaCategory