Are you interested in?
Mt. Batur (Gunung Batur) Tours
541 Tours & Activities
168 Tours & Activities
486 Tours & Activities
10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
See Bali’s most beautiful sunrise and some of its most dazzling landscapes on the Mount Batur trek. Wake early and scale Mount Batur, a 5,600-foot (1,717-meter) active volcano, in time for dawn, then savor a breakfast cooked in volcanic steam. Enjoy a tea and coffee tasting at a coffee plantation and view the stunning Tegalalang Rice Terrace before your private driver drops you home.
- Savor sweeping sunrise views from the top of an active volcano, Mount Batur
- Enjoy breakfast cooked by your guide in volcanic steam
- Visit a coffee plantation and see the Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Take it easy with private door-to-door transfers from your hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up and return to your hotel by private air conditioned car
Experienced private tracking guides English speaking
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Please bring your hiking shoes, jacket, long pant, insect repellent, and camera
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bali Natural Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mount Batur Trekking And Rice Terrace with Hotel Transfer?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Mount Batur Trekking And Rice Terrace with Hotel Transfer?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mount Batur Trekking And Rice Terrace with Hotel Transfer?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mount Batur Trekking And Rice Terrace with Hotel Transfer?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 60357P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursBus ToursSporting EventsExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingJimbaranKutaSeminyakUbudNusa Dua4WD Tours - BaliBus Tours - BaliSporting Events - BaliExtreme - BaliFull-day Tours - Bali4WD Tours - JimbaranBus Tours - JimbaranSporting Events - JimbaranExtreme - JimbaranFull-day Tours - Jimbaran4WD Tours - KutaBus Tours - KutaSporting Events - KutaExtreme - KutaFull-day Tours - KutaCategory