4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Head to the southeast of Bali for a fun-packed morning of water sports. View the underwater world with the ease of the Seawalker, which allows you to go underwater without swimming or scuba diving. Then take a thrilling ride on the Donut boat, Banana boat, and Flying fish—activities that are suitable for most participants. Your tour includes access to shower facilities, and round-trip hotel transfers.
- Hop in the warm water for four fun activities
- Shower access, changing rooms, and lockers provided
- Includes hotel pickup and drop-off from selected areas
- Great option for families
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off in Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Sanur, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua area
A bottle of Mineral Water
Access to shower facilities, changing rooms, and lockers
Food and drinks, unless specified
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- bali benoa port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- No experience necessary: full instruction provided
- Please provide your hotel information at the time of booking
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Casual clothes
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bali Natural Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bali Sea Walker - Fly Fish - and Banana Boat with Hotel Transfers?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Bali Sea Walker - Fly Fish - and Banana Boat with Hotel Transfers?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bali Sea Walker - Fly Fish - and Banana Boat with Hotel Transfers?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bali Sea Walker - Fly Fish - and Banana Boat with Hotel Transfers?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Bali Sea Walker - Fly Fish - and Banana Boat with Hotel Transfers
3 hours 45 minutes
2 hours 6 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKutaSeminyakNusa DuaJimbaranShore Excursions - BaliBus Tours - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliHalf-day Tours - BaliShore Excursions - JimbaranBus Tours - JimbaranPorts of Call Tours - JimbaranHalf-day Tours - JimbaranShore Excursions - KutaBus Tours - KutaPorts of Call Tours - KutaHalf-day Tours - KutaCategory