- See the reef's unique sealife without the hassle of organizing a boat ride on the day
- Don't stress about finding a meeting point in town: this tour departs from the cruise terminal
- For guests without their own gear, snorkels and masks are provided
- Return by mid-afternoon, leaving the evening free to see Noumea's highlights
Departure & Return
Come to see us as soon as possible at our "Noumea Turtle Tour" desk (with a big white turtle on) located at CITY TERMINAL between the CITY Cruise Ship Terminal (Gare Maritime) and the Tourism Center. Our staff will waiting for you, for give you all informations you need. Warning: To find our "NOUMEA TURTLE TOUR" DESK THERE ARE TWO TERMINALS : The larger cruise ships berth at the Cargo Terminal, while the smaller ships berth at the City cruise ship Terminal (GARE MARITIME). -> IF YOUR CRUISE SHIP DOCK AT CARGO TERMINAL If your cruise ship ties up at the Cargo Terminal, take the free shuttle bus to the City Cruise ShipTerminal – about five minutes away. You will find our "NOUMEA TURTLE TOUR " Desk between City Cruise Ship Terminal and Tourism Office, just in front of your shuttle bus stop. -> IF YOUR CRUISE SHIP DOCK AT CITY CRUISE SHIP TERMINAL Disembark your ship, go inside city terminal, take first on your right, get off the Terminal and you will find our desk between Terminal and Tourism Office. If you don't find our "NOUMEA TURTLE" desk and our staff, you can ask to Tourism office on the city cruise ship terminal. Or ask the manager of the ferry terminal : Steeve or Kate : they will give you the informations.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guid
- Not recommended for participants greater than 70 years of age
- Food and drinks not included in price
- Please bring swimwear, towel, sunscreen, hat, sunglasses and comfortable walking shoes
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dalocean Charter - Day Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Take your own refreshments as there is nothing on the island." See review
- "We will be doing it again next time and would recommend the experience to everyone unless you are elderly as it a bumpy ride and getting on and off the Boat takes some flexibility." See review
- "Recommend spending some time walking around the island to get a fuller appreciation of its beauty." See review