- 1.5-hour sightseeing tour of Noumea
- Air-conditioned tour vehicle
- Small group of 15 people or fewer
- Stop at all the capital's most important landmarks
- Great orientation for first-time visitors
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your Noumea accommodation
Return point: Your Noumea accommodation
What To Expect
Tour Noumea's many palm-lined shorelines, as well as the city center. Stop at the city's French bakery, the local market, and the colonial house. You'll also see Coconut Square, Ophelinat Bay, Lemon Bay, and Anse Vata Bay. Get panoramic views and shoot photos at the Ouen Toro lookout. Along the way, your guide will share engaging information about New Caledonia's history, culture, art, and people.
Your 90-minute tour ends with drop-off back at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY ARC EN CIEL SERVICE
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Guided City Orientation Tour of Noumea.
- "I was the only one on the tour so I got personalized service." See review