3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Queen Elizabeth Ave, 2899, Norfolk Island
27 Queen Elizabeth Avenue
8/26/2018 - 3/31/2022
|Wednesday:||06:30 PM - 09:30 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Guests must visit the Baunti Tours office in Burnt Pine prior to the tour to exchange their voucher for a Baunti ticket and get final tour details.
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Baunti Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Commandants Dinner & Show?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Commandants Dinner & Show?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Commandants Dinner & Show?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Also the venue had insufficient ceiling fans and unless you are from the tropics and are accustomed to the humidity, it certainly can cause health related issues especially to the older folk" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Commandants Dinner & Show
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingNorfolk IslandBus Tours - New South WalesHistorical Tours - New South WalesHalf-day Tours - New South WalesCategory