- Dinner is provided and alcoholic drinks can be purchased
- Be entertained by live performers
- Dietary requirements can be accommodated if pre-booked
- The dress code is smart casual
Departure & Return
27 Queen Elizabeth Avenue
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Guests must visit the Baunti Tours office in Burnt Pine prior to the tour to exchange their voucher for a Baunti ticket and get final tour details.
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Baunti Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Also the venue had insufficient ceiling fans and unless you are from the tropics and are accustomed to the humidity, it certainly can cause health related issues especially to the older folk" See review