- A fun way to spend an evening on the island
- Dinner and coffee/tea are included, and alcohol can be purchased
- Be entertained by traditional music and dance
- Foodies will love sampling the local cuisine
Departure & Return
Meet at 'Orn Dar Cliff' on Anson Bay Road (Go to the end of Mission road, and it is directly opposite)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Please advise our office if you have any dietary requirements
- This tour requires a minimum number of guests to operate. If for some reason we need to cancel, you will be offered an alternate date, or refund.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 140 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pinetree Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands