- Feast on freshly caught fish and seasonal specialties on a stunning hilltop
- Savor live entertainment from a local singer and dancers
- Enjoy a more intimate experience in a group no larger than 15
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip transfers
Departure & Return
Baunti Tours Office.65B Tylors Road, Burnt Pine Transfers are provided from some properties located in Burnt Pine only.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Guests must attend the Baunti Office in Taylors Road, Burnt Pine to confirm their bookings and exchange the voucher for Baunit tickets.
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Baunti Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands