- Tour the home of “The Thorn Birds” creator Colleen McCullough
- Enjoy personal attention from your guide in a group no larger than 15
- View rare and precious artefacts collected on McCullough’s world travels
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip transfers from Burnt Pine hotels
Departure & Return
Baunti Tours Office 79C Taylors Road, Burnt Pine
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pick-up and drop off is included for hotels in the Burnt Pine township.
- Clients are required to visit the Baunti Escape office in Burnt Pine prior to their tour to confirm pick-up details.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Baunti Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands