- 3-hour whale watching cruise, from Mooloolaba
- Ride on a spacious boat with a maximum of 22 people, allowing for excellent viewing without the crowds
- Look for breaching whales in the water
- Learn from your experienced crew about the marine life in the waters around Mooloolaba
- Includes light refreshments and non-alcohol drinks
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Listen to fascinating commentary from the expert crew and learn about the beloved humpback whales that migrate between Antarctica and Australia’s eastern coastline. Reaching a maximum length of 52 feet (16 meters), these majestic mammals often perform acrobatic displays in the water. Learn about their feeding, breeding and communication patterns as you look for their breaching and tail slaps.
In addition, the open deck allows for full walk-around access to places like the bow of the boat, where you often catch sight of dolphins playing in the wake.
After plenty of whale-watching excitement, your cruise concludes with a return to Wharf Mooloolaba.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please bring sunscreen and hat
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- If you have not heard from us by 6.30 pm the evening prior to your trip - please phone 0412 155 814.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sunshine Coast Afloat
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Whale Watching Cruise from Mooloolaba.