Departure & Return
You can get any public transport or taxi to get to meeting point of the tour. The riverside extremity of the Minin square where you arrive is topped with a statue to a famous Soviet aviator - Valery Chkalov, this is supposed to be the meeting place (mind you have an umbrella on a rainy day).
Tour concludes in the city center.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Entry tickets to museums, wall/towers are between 1-5 USD, best public toilets are inside the Arsenal building.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Kremlin walk may be a bit tiring for small kids and seniors, coffee break can be done inside one of its towers, Pantry Tower.
- For fans of Russian art, Art Museum is usually open from 11 to 6 p.m., 12 to 8 pm. on Thrursday and closed on Tuesday, they have a good collection of icons and paintings, worth seeing, that`s a good continuation of the Kremlin tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY U Visit Russia
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms