- 4-hour tour of the Canadian side of Niagara from New York
- Ride a boat to the base of the falls
- See the area from an elevated observation tower
- Explore the sites surrounding the falls
- Hotel pickup, admission and boat tickets included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup also available at our visitor center at 6501 Niagara Falls Blvd, Niagara Falls, NY.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- For USA Pick ups: A valid Passport or Visa is Required to cross the US/Canadian border. Passengers will not be allowed to travel without proof of identification.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Niagara Falls
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Niagara Falls Canada Tour from Niagara USA.