- 3-hour guided kayak tour along the Niagara River
- Learn the history and ecology of the area from a guide
- Explore over five miles of the marshes and islands of the upper Niagara River
- Choice of individual or tandem kayaks
- Bottled water and a snack included
Departure & Return
340 East River Road Grand Island, NY 14072 (20 min from Niagara Falls, NY)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Pass the River Lea Farmhouse, a Victorian farmhouse located in the Beaver Island State Park where President Grover Cleveland worked at his first job for his uncle.
Look for a variety of waterbirds on Motor Island, including egrets, great blue herons and Caspian terns, among others. Then there’s Strawberry Island — with its deep lagoon, it’s one of the most significant aquatic ecosystems in the Great Lakes region.
Enjoy being out on the water and learn a thing or two about the history of the area. Tour includes a light snack, water, and all the necessary equipment.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 8 years; children must accompany a parent on a 2-person kayak
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Grand Island, NY is approximately 20 minutes from Niagara Falls, NY
- Recommended clothing: loose light clothing, bathing suit (not-required), hat, sunglasses, SPF sunscreen
- Don't forget your camera!
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- **Minimum of two travelers per tour**
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Blue Water Marina
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Guided Kayak Tour on Niagara River from the US Side.