- Niagara Falls open-top jet-boat ride
- Experience all the thrills and spills of the Niagara River
- Admire the beautiful scenery and swirling waters for which the river is famous
- Live on-board commentary
- Splash suits are provided, but you’ll still need a change of clothes for after the ride
- Participants must be older than age six or taller than 44 inches (1.12 meters)
Departure & Return
Turn down Dumfries St. off the Niagara Parkway
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Arrive promptly 45 minutes prior to departure time to register, sign participation agreement and hear pre-trip safety orientation. Late arrivals will not result in any type of refund.
- The participation agreement thoroughly explains to anyone interested in the trip, all pertinent aspects of jet-boating including personal health requirements. Refusal to sign the agreement will not merit a credit or refund.
- Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer. Guests must be able to sit on a bench seat and support themselves by holding on to a bar in-front of each seat without assistance.
- Minimum age is six years and participants must meet the minimum height requirement of 44-inches tall (1.1-meter tall)
- Children aged 15 years and under must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Post Covid Policy – Please have your waivers signed in advance to minimize contact, and please come ready in the clothes you plan to wear on the trip as you will not have access to change rooms prior to the tour. Not only do we have well-established cleaning protocols already in place, but we have increased the frequency and focus of our cleaning procedures, as listed: Full disinfectant application (EnviroNize Catholyte) of vessels and gear before every departure, Additional spot cleaning of high-touch surfaces on a frequent schedule, Increased access to hand sanitization stations at all locations, Emphasis on preventative hygiene practices with our staff and guests, We are also adhering to all government directives in regards to physical distancing in all areas of our operations, including running our boats at a 50% capacity. We are also requiring all staff and guests to wear a face covering that covers the mouth and nose, at all times while on site.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Whirlpool Jet Boat Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Niagara Falls CANADA Open-Top Jet-Boat Ride.
- "Pack towels and a change of clothes (we did not)." See review