2 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Aviation buffs and their families will love spending time at Fighter World, an Australian aviation museum with interactive exhibits. Conveniently located a short drive from Port Stephens and Newcastle Airport, this hands-on experience lets you sit in the cockpits of authentic jet fighters of the RAAF. See hand-built model aircraft, an array of weapons, radars, and ejection seats on display with this family admission ticket.
- Fighter World family pass: aviation museum admission
- Learn about the Royal Australian Air Force (RAAF)
- See 18 historical aircraft and replicas on display
- Sit in the cockpit of a fighter jet and enjoy interactive exhibits
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation to/from attraction
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
5/4/2021 - 1/27/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Terms and Conditions Apply
- Fighter World is open from 10am until 4pm everyday
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fighter World Inc
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Family Pass: Fighter World Museum Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Family Pass: Fighter World Museum Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Family Pass: Fighter World Museum Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Family Pass: Fighter World Museum Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesNewcastleAttractions & Museums - New South WalesMuseum Tickets & Passes - New South WalesCategory