- Discover the best of Newcastle upon Tyne on a small-group walking tour
- Ensure you see the city’s highlights without getting lost or wasting time
- Stroll classic Grey Street, view the castle, and admire the modern Quayside
- Delve deeper into the city’s history and culture with an in-the-know guide
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Steep steps from Castle down to Quayside
- Cobbled Streets through High Bridge
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Martin Stait
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands