- Follow in the footsteps of Roman soldiers along the line of Hadrian’s Wall
- See a “milecastle” mini-fort, a defensive ditch, and sections of the Wall
- Capture gorgeous photos of rolling moorland and rugged coastline
- Learn about Northumbrian history and culture from a passionate guide
Departure & Return
When you arrive at Cawfields, look for the Roman soldier or Iron Age Warrior. Google maps will bring you to Cawfields
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Transport is not included with this tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ancient Britain
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience