- An off-the-beaten-track, alternative history tour of the West Village
- Discover the little-known stories behind one of Manhattan's trendiest districts
- Listen to informative historical commentary spanning hundreds of years
- Explore clubs, art schools, cafes, bars, and boutiques on foot
Departure & Return
The tour begins at the corner of Washington Square Park, West 4th Street & MacDougal Street. To travel via subway, take either A, C or E to West 4th Street.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Central Park & Environs Walking Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.