- Visit DC, Niagara Falls, and Philadelphia in just two days
- A bilingual (Spanish and English) guide will lead the way
- Round-trip coach transfers from New York are provided
- Maid of the Mist boat cruise or Cave of the Winds tickets are included
Departure & Return
Departure Point: • Niagara Tour: at 04:00 am in front of the Lids store located at Two Times Square, 714 Seventh Av. between 47th and 48th streets, New York • Washington Tour: at 05:00 am in front of the Lids located at Two Times Square, 714 Seventh Av. between 47th and 48th streets, New York
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The tour is taken in two days. The date selected at the time of purchase corresponds to the first tour and two days later you will take the second tour. Confirmation of the order of each tour will be sent.
- Near public transportation
- The Maid of the Mist boat cruise operates seasonally, usually between May and October (exact dates are subject to weather conditions) and is replaced in the off-season, depending on accessibility, by views from other observation points such as the Cave of the Winds gorge walk, Terrapin Point or others (access is subject to weather conditions).
- The days’ itineraries might be modified based on traffic conditions, road closings and time constraints.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amigo Tours USA
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms