Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Includes two drinks and skip-the-line admission to top venues
- Experience the neighborhood during a short walk between stops
- Get away from typical tourist spots and find local favorites
- Recommendations provided by the guide for places to visit on your own
Departure & Return
Bar One and One is on the corner of 1st Avenue and 1st Street in the East Village of Manhattan. The group meets outside by the front door. Look for your host to be carrying a bright orange bag. If running late go inside the bar and find the "smiley face" on the wall near the door.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Must be 21 years of age to participate
- Valid government issued photo ID required (Passport for non-U.S. citizens)
- Dress code is business casual
- Comfortable shoes recommended
- No backpacks allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY NiteTables Experiences
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.