4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Transport by private vehicle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from any hotel or location in Manhattan complimentary. For pick ups in Brooklyn and New Jersey, there will be a supplementary charge for bridge tolls. For airport pick ups or drop offs, there will be a supplementary charge. We will contact you after your reservation to confirm pick up details.
- John F. Kennedy Intl Airport, Jamaica, NY 11430
- Newark Liberty Intl Airport, 3 Brewster Rd, Newark, NJ 07114
- LaGuardia Airport, East Elmhurst, NY 11371
- Manhattan Cruise Terminal, 711 12th Ave, New York, NY 10019, USA
- Cape Liberty Cruise Port, 4 Port Terminal Blvd, Bayonne, NJ 07002, USA
- Brooklyn Cruise Terminal, Brooklyn, NY 11231, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 20 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Henry's Private Tours New York
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour of New York (Half Day)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour of New York (Half Day)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour of New York (Half Day)?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNew York CityShore Excursions - New YorkBus Tours - New YorkPorts of Call Tours - New YorkHistorical Tours - New YorkHalf-day Tours - New YorkShore Excursions - BrooklynBus Tours - BrooklynPorts of Call Tours - BrooklynHistorical Tours - BrooklynHalf-day Tours - BrooklynShore Excursions - Long IslandBus Tours - Long IslandPorts of Call Tours - Long IslandHistorical Tours - Long IslandHalf-day Tours - Long IslandCategory
Macy's® Herald SquareBrooklyn Historical SocietyDaily News BuildingSeaport District NYCChelseaEpiscopal Church of the Heavenly RestHigh LineAugust Wilson TheaterEast VillageRockaway BeachChelsea Piers Sports & Entertainment ComplexEleven Tears MemorialBronx Museum of the ArtsMadame Tussauds New York New York City Ballet (NYCB)Greenwich VillageManhattan BridgeTrinity Church Wall StreetTriBeCaMuseum of Modern Art (MoMA)