15 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Empire State Building, New York, NY 10001, USA
Black mini-van with the guest's name on a sign in the window.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please be advised that guests must provide child safety seats for all children ages 4 and younger and booster seats for all children ages 5 to 8.
- Most wheelchair and scooter users can be accommodated (including the wheelchair and scooter - may reduce the maximum capacity of the tour to 5 guests). The guest must be able to transfer from the device to the seat of a mini-van and another guest on the tour is available to help load and unload the device. The guest must also be able to self-propel and / or have someone who is able to push the wheelchair for a total of approximately 3 miles over the 7 hour tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Family in New York, Inc.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private New York to Boston Day Trip and Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private New York to Boston Day Trip and Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private New York to Boston Day Trip and Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private New York to Boston Day Trip and Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private New York to Boston Day Trip and Tour
4 hours 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNew York CityShore Excursions - New YorkBus Tours - New YorkPorts of Call Tours - New YorkHistorical Tours - New YorkFull-day Tours - New YorkShore Excursions - BrooklynBus Tours - BrooklynPorts of Call Tours - BrooklynHistorical Tours - BrooklynFull-day Tours - BrooklynShore Excursions - Long IslandBus Tours - Long IslandPorts of Call Tours - Long IslandHistorical Tours - Long IslandFull-day Tours - Long IslandCategory
Tenement MuseumNew York City Garment DistrictThe Met CloistersPalace TheatreMuseum of Jewish HeritageNew York Stock Exchange (NYSE)Flatiron BuildingChrysler BuildingChelsea Piers Sports & Entertainment ComplexWashington Square ParkMuseum of Interesting Things MoMA PS1Museum at Eldridge StreetEverett Children's Adventure GardenFrick Collection Museum of Arts and Design (MAD)Fraunces Tavern MuseumMadison Square ParkDreamWorks Trolls the ExperienceHarlem