- Private 2-hour New York City sightseeing tour by boat
- Depart from lower Manhattan to view New York from the Hudson River
- Stop by the Brooklyn Bridge, Statue of Liberty and Freedom Tower
- Get great photo ops during this exclusive tour
- Take your special someone on a memorable private boat tour in New York City
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Your captain welcomes you aboard your private charter then sets out on the waters of the Hudson River. Stop for photo ops at the Freedom Tower, zip under the Brooklyn Bridge and cruise around the iconic Statue of Liberty. Watch the world go by along the beautiful waterfront of Brookfield Place.
Listen to music over your vessel's sound system and feel free to bring any food or drinks that you'd like to further enhance this amazing New York sightseeing experience. Your private charter includes a complimentary video of the tour.
At the end of two hours, your captain returns you to the North Cove Marina.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A minimum of two people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Once booked, call to confirm departure time
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY NYCbySEA
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Private New York City Boat Tour.