- Visit Niagara Falls from New York in just one day
- See the falls and have time to explore Niagara Falls State Park
- Upgrade to include a Maid of the Mist boat cruise or Cave of the Winds admission ticket
- Convenient, round-trip transportation from Times Square
Departure & Return
-Niagara Falls 04:00 a.m. in front of the Lids store located at Two Times Square, 714 Seventh Av. between 47th and 48th streets, New York, NY 10036 -Washington Tour: at 05:00 am in front of the Lids located at Two Times Square, 714 Seventh Av. between 47th and 48th streets, New York
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note: The Maid of the Mist boat cruise operates seasonally, usually between end of May and October (exact dates are subject to ice conditions) and is replaced in the off-season, depending on accessibility, by views from other observation points such as the Cave of the Winds gorge walk, Terrapin Point or others (access is subject to ice and weather conditions).The day’s itinerary is subject to traffic conditions and may be modified due to time constraints. When necessary in the spring and summer, ponchos are provided (you may get a little wet!).
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amigo Tours USA
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The falls are beautiful and once you are there and have time to walk around the drive is totally worth it." See review