Explore our promoted experiences
- Cruise the Hudson and East River
- Enjoy a freshly prepared buffet dinner
- Onboard entertainment with DJ music, access to shared spaces and interactive games
- Stroll under the stars and watch the skyline of Manhattan pass by you
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Chelsea Piers, Pier 61. Parking: City Cruises does not own or operate any parking lots in the area. Local parking is located at Pier 61 for our New York departures.
What To Expect
While the menu is subject to change, indulge in dishes like beef short ribs, roasted chicken, roasted salmon, or various pasta delights, followed, of course, by dessert. Later, head topside and relax on the outdoor patio deck for views of Manhattan's magnificent skyline, including the Brooklyn Bridge, the Statue of Liberty and One World Trade Center, the tallest building in North America.
Hit the dance floor as our hottest DJs spin your favorite tunes and let you rock 'til we dock!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infants aged 2 years and under are free of charge (meal not included)
- Attire: For men, appropriate attire includes slacks and a polo or button down shirt. For women, nice slacks, Capri pants or a sundress is recommended.
- Seating is only guaranteed together for the number of tickets confirmed on this voucher. Reservations may not be combined.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Guests required to wear masks/face coverings as they are interacting with others Cloth face coverings are not required under on young children under age 2, and anyone who has trouble breathing. All guests must show proof of vaccination For additional information please visit City Cruises Safecruise
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 300 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Experiences
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Cancellation/Amendments Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options Start times/Opening hours
- "I wish dancing would be allowed as advertised, I understand covid changes what we are allowed to do, but updating your site with these restrictions would be helpful." See review
- "We opted for the upgraded package so we had all our drinks included, which I would definitely recommend, the waiter just kept bringing the cocktails, nothing was too much trouble." See review