- Take a guided tour of Brooklyn, Queens, and the Bronx
- See landmarks like Yankee Stadium, the Brooklyn Bridge and more
- Enjoy samples of international foods throughout the tour
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Departure & Return
Meet us at the McDonald's main entrance- Corner of West 51st Street & Broadway
What To Expect
After cross the Whitestone Bridge into Queens, the most ethnically diverse county in the country, and home to the Mets, the US Open tennis match, and the 1964 World’s Fair. Move on to Astoria, a leafy neighborhood in Queens that his home to a sizeable Greek and Egyptian population. Sip coffee at a cafe and nosh on a tasty pastry.
Then head to Brooklyn, home to 2.5 million people and the fourth largest city in American (if Brooklyn were an autonomous city). In Williamsburg, the epicenter of all hipsterism as well as a sizeable Hasidic community. After a visit to Williamsburg, get back in the shuttle and drive back to Manhattan, having now a more complete view of the Big Apple.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour America
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized