7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: Spanish
Saved to wishlist!
Comida y bebidas
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Recogida en el hotel dentro de Manhattan que estén ubicados entre las calles 23 y 57 St.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY NYP Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Misa Gospel en Harlem mas Contrastes VIP?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Misa Gospel en Harlem mas Contrastes VIP?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Misa Gospel en Harlem mas Contrastes VIP?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Misa Gospel en Harlem mas Contrastes VIP?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Misa Gospel en Harlem mas Contrastes VIP
3 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingNew York CityBus Tours - New YorkHistorical Tours - New YorkFull-day Tours - New YorkBus Tours - BrooklynHistorical Tours - BrooklynFull-day Tours - BrooklynBus Tours - Long IslandHistorical Tours - Long IslandFull-day Tours - Long IslandCategory
Brooklyn Historical Society Tours & TicketsBooth Theatre Tours & TicketsBelvedere Castle Tours & TicketsEleven Tears Memorial Tours & TicketsMajestic Theatre Tours & TicketsLyceum Theatre Tours & Tickets42nd Street New York City Tours & TicketsCentral Park Conservatory Garden Tours & TicketsAl Hirschfeld Theatre Tours & TicketsNational Museum of the American Indian–New York Tours & TicketsNew World Stages Tours & TicketsBethel Woods Center for the Arts Tours & TicketsThe Jewish Museum Tours & TicketsMuseum of the City of New York Tours & TicketsNew York Penn Station Tours & TicketsChelsea Piers Sports & Entertainment Complex Tours & TicketsDaily News Building Tours & TicketsNew York Stock Exchange (NYSE) Tours & TicketsChelsea Tours & TicketsGeorge Washington Bridge Tours & Tickets