- 3-hour gourmet walking tour in New York City
- Enjoy a leisurely weekend day
- Sample six frozen treats
- Visit two of the city's most exciting neighborhoods
- Seasonal Offer
Departure & Return
This tour meets in front of 25 East 17th Street between Broadway and 5th avenue, near the northwest corner of Union Square (N,Q,R, 4,5,6 trains), exact location confirmed after booking.
We will pick up our last tasting for the tour, ice cream cookie sandwich halves, and head over to Tompkins Square Park as we conclude our tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 3 are free of charge (however no tastings are provided for children under 3)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- All guests must agree to our Health Acknowledgement and will be required to sign a waiver. The Health Acknowledgement states that you and anyone in your party have not tested positive for COVID or come in contact with someone who has COVID in the last 14 days, nor are you currently under a self-quarantine mandate.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sugartooth Tours
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff