- Electric bike tour through NYC's Central Park and Hudson River Waterfront Greenway
- See NYC highlights such as Bethesda Fountain, the Met, Strawberry Fields, and Belvedere Castle
- Bike rental, helmet, and bottled water are all included for convenience
- The ease of an electric bike makes the ride suitable for all levels of fitness
Departure & Return
Look for signs for Unlimited Biking and check in at the desk
Ends at our Brooklyn Bridge location (2 minutes walk to the Manhattan side of the Brookyln Bridge)
What To Expect
Set off through Central Park, and hear about famous residents who live along Central Park West and Fifth Avenue. Follow your guide and explore the 843-acre (341-hectare) emerald oasis in the middle of the city. See famous attractions such as the Bethesda Fountain, Belvedere Castle, and Strawberry Fields.
Next up, head toward the Hudson River Greenway—a long, narrow park that stretches along the west side of Manhattan. Ride along bike-friendly paths while soaking up fantastic views of the NYC skyline and the Hudson River. Please note this tour is appropriate for all fitness levels and moves at a leisurely pace.
Your tour concludes back at the original departure point in the late afternoon.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- MUST be at lest 16 years old to participate. Tour operator reserves the right to check identification for age. Those who are not 16 years or older will not be able to participate in the tour and will not receive a refund for tour spots held in their name.
- Tours may be cancelled if the weather makes for dangerous riding conditions. If we are unable to reschedule the tour, we will issue a full credit or refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bike and Roll New York
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands