6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Roundtrip Helicopter Charter
Cost of Lunch, Ground Transportation, Activities in the Hamptons
After Hours Surcharges (applicable 19:00-07:00 on weekdays / 19:00-11:00 on weekends)
Holiday Surcharges (New Year's Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas)
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Maximum weight 250 lbs per passenger, also subject to combined weight limits per helicopter: 500 lbs (226 kg) in 3-passenger R44 helicopter and 1,000 lbs (453 kg) in 5-passenger Airbus helicopters.
- Maximum passenger height in 3-passenger R44 helicopter is 6 ft 3 in (192 cm).
- Due to limited storage space available on board the amount of luggage helicopters can transport will be affected by the number and weight of passengers. We are happy to arrange for excess luggage to be transported by car, if necessary (additional fee applies).
- Children 18 years and under must be accompanied by an adult or have parental consent.
- Children under 2 years old fly at no cost if they can safely fit on parent's lap.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions and helicopter maintenance; if canceled due to these reasons, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Most travelers can participate
- Wings Air Helicopters LLC assumes no liability for any services (ground transportation, photography, catering, hotel, etc.) arranged on client’s behalf with third parties.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Wings Air Helicopters
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hamptons Day Trip from Manhattan by Helicopter?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Hamptons Day Trip from Manhattan by Helicopter?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Hamptons Day Trip from Manhattan by Helicopter?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hamptons Day Trip from Manhattan by Helicopter?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Hamptons Day Trip from Manhattan by Helicopter
Explore Similar Things to Do
Airport & Hotel TransfersTransportation ServicesTransfers & Ground TransportNew York CityAirport & Hotel Transfers - New YorkTransportation Services - New YorkAirport & Hotel Transfers - BrooklynTransportation Services - BrooklynAirport & Hotel Transfers - Long IslandTransportation Services - Long IslandCategory
Fraunces Tavern MuseumCastle Clinton National MonumentMadison Square GardenWinter Garden AtriumStrand Book Store (The Strand)Neil Simon TheatreNew Amsterdam TheatreUpper West SideDavid N. Dinkins Manhattan Municipal BuildingGeneral Grant National MemorialNew York City Fifth AvenueSolomon R. Guggenheim MuseumBooth TheatreEast VillageMusic Box TheatrePalace TheatreSpyscapeNew York Botanical Garden (NYBG)Barrymore TheatreGreenwich Village