Don’t worry—here are some similar options
1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Valid for Garden Pass admission only, which includes NYBG’s outdoor gardens and collections
Valid for 4 p.m. entry time only
Does not include access to the Enid A. Haupt Conservatory
Does not include access to the NYBG tram
Departure & Return
Ticket Redemption Point
2900 Southern Blvd, Bronx, NY 10458, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY The New York Botanical Garden
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during New York Botanical Garden Pass?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during New York Botanical Garden Pass?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during New York Botanical Garden Pass?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during New York Botanical Garden Pass?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
New York Botanical Garden Pass
1 to 2 hours
1 hour 15 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesNew York CityNature and Wildlife - New YorkAttractions & Museums - New YorkMuseum Tickets & Passes - New YorkNature and Wildlife - BrooklynAttractions & Museums - BrooklynMuseum Tickets & Passes - BrooklynNature and Wildlife - Long IslandAttractions & Museums - Long IslandMuseum Tickets & Passes - Long IslandCategory
Hudson Theatre Tours & TicketsMuseum of Jewish Heritage Tours & TicketsBrooklyn Bridge Tours & TicketsVivian Beaumont Theater Tours & TicketsMacy's® Herald Square Tours & TicketsCentral Park Zoo Tours & TicketsBronx Museum of the Arts Tours & TicketsStephen Sondheim Theatre Tours & TicketsStrawberry Fields (John Lennon Memorial) Tours & TicketsIntrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum Tours & TicketsGershwin Theatre Tours & TicketsSt. Paul's Chapel Tours & TicketsColumbus Circle Tours & TicketsBelvedere Castle Tours & TicketsCarnegie Hall Tours & TicketsThe Vessel Tours & TicketsRipley’s Believe it or Not! Times Square Tours & TicketsNational Geographic Encounter: Ocean Odyssey Tours & TicketsNew York Stock Exchange (NYSE) Tours & TicketsHarlem Tours & Tickets