8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle
Two hour bike rental in Central Park
One hour guided tour of MoMa
One hour guided tour of Radio City Music Hall
Local guide services
Meals are not included
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Teebsi
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Biking at Central Park with Harlem Food Tour and Guided Visits at 2 Museums?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Biking at Central Park with Harlem Food Tour and Guided Visits at 2 Museums?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Biking at Central Park with Harlem Food Tour and Guided Visits at 2 Museums?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Biking at Central Park with Harlem Food Tour and Guided Visits at 2 Museums?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingNew York CityWalking Tours - New YorkHistorical Tours - New YorkFull-day Tours - New YorkWalking Tours - BrooklynHistorical Tours - BrooklynFull-day Tours - BrooklynWalking Tours - Long IslandHistorical Tours - Long IslandFull-day Tours - Long IslandCategory
Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis ReservoirNew York City Garment DistrictNederlander TheaterWoolworth Building David N. Dinkins Manhattan Municipal BuildingBooth TheatreEast VillageBryant ParkNew World StagesAmbassador TheatreBelvedere CastleCathedral Church of St. John the DivineLincoln Center for the Performing ArtsNew York City ChinatownMadison Square GardenHarlemWashington Square ParkChelseaBowling GreenCarnegie Hall