- Visit two of New York City’s most iconic neighborhoods
- Enjoy tastings at popular local eateries
- A great introduction to Flatiron and Union Square
- Vegetarian options available if advised when booking
Departure & Return
Meet your guide 5-10 minutes before the tour starts at the gold Tiffany's clock in front of Eataly, located at 200 5th Avenue, New York, NY. The clock is in front of the Eataly Gelato entrance, between 23rd and 24th Streets. We cannot wait for late arrivals.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Like A Local
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Despite the rainy weather a really interesting and entertaining tour through the Flat Iron district, but with information about the city as a whole." See review