3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Immerse yourself in New York’s holiday decorations on a 2-3 hour private tour. Meet your guide at your hotel at the time of your choosing, then set out to see Rockefeller Center, Grand Central Terminal, and more in their Christmas best. A detailed itinerary is already planned, but you’re also free to customize the route with your guide. Conclude the Christmas tour with a complimentary warm drink in Bryant Park.
- Customize the itinerary based on your interests
- Enjoy a complimentary warm holiday drink
- Choose from multiple start times
- Meet your guide at your hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Friendly local guide
Private walking tour
Free Christmas Hot Drink - Tea or Coffee
Multiple start times available
Expert advice where to go and what to do after the tour
Iconic places for photo shoot
Flexible customizable itinerary
Must-see attractions and off the beaten path
Departure & Return
Assouline at the Plaza Hotel , The Plaza Hotel, 768 5th Ave, New York, NY 10019, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The tour can be modified to meet your preferences
- Private walking tour with the use of metro
- Please indicate prefer start time in comments when booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Friendly Local Guides
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Christmas Lights Tour of New York City - Private Tour with Free Christmas Drink?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Christmas Lights Tour of New York City - Private Tour with Free Christmas Drink?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Christmas Lights Tour of New York City - Private Tour with Free Christmas Drink?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Christmas Lights Tour of New York City - Private Tour with Free Christmas Drink
3 hours 45 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursChristmasWalking ToursShopping ToursNew Years Half-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursHoliday & Seasonal ToursPrivate & Custom ToursShopping & FashionTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportNew York CityCity Tours - New YorkChristmas - New YorkWalking Tours - New YorkShopping Tours - New YorkNew Years - New YorkHalf-day Tours - New YorkCity Tours - BrooklynChristmas - BrooklynWalking Tours - BrooklynShopping Tours - BrooklynNew Years - BrooklynHalf-day Tours - BrooklynCity Tours - Long IslandChristmas - Long IslandWalking Tours - Long IslandShopping Tours - Long IslandNew Years - Long IslandHalf-day Tours - Long IslandCategory
Williamsburg BridgeCathedral Church of St. John the DivineEleven Tears MemorialNew York Penn StationSolomon R. Guggenheim MuseumNederlander TheaterMadison Square ParkSaks Fifth Avenue FlagshipLyceum TheatreYankee StadiumManhattan BridgeUpper East SideGrand Central StationHudson YardsNew York City Little ItalyMuseum of Arts and Design (MAD)August Wilson TheaterNew York City Ballet (NYCB)New York Harbor One World Trade Center