- Sample sweet NYC treats on a Chelsea and West Village walking tour
- Swap smartphones for a guide to show you and share tales of the top desserts
- Visit stalls and eateries in Chelsea Market; the Meatpacking District, and Village
- Enjoy six dessert tastings, from artisanal donuts to shaved ice
Departure & Return
Our tour departs from outside the Valley National Bank, which is located on the southwest corner of 18th and 8th Avenue, at 159 8th Ave, New York, NY 10011.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 3 are free of charge (however no tastings are provided for children under 3)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- All guests must agree to our Health Acknowledgement and will be required to sign a waiver. The Health Acknowledgement states that you and anyone in your party have not tested positive for COVID or come in contact with someone who has COVID in the last 14 days, nor are you currently under a self-quarantine mandate.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sugartooth Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff